Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wanted to Share...

I wanted to share a comment I got from anonymous today.....

It really spoke to me..I know it's kind of weird to have an anonymous person leave comments on your blog sometimes...but, this is a public blog and I welcome all anons:)

Here is what it said---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read you because . . .

I'm not always going to agree with you. Sometimes I get angry at a decision you've made. Sometimes I'm going to laugh with you. I might cry. I'm going to relate, though, on some level. I'm going to share/relate/understand the frustration of being a mother and the great satisfaction and depth of love of being a mother. I'm going to relate to the message of God's love speaking through you. I'm going to listen harder for His voice in my life.

You are fearless . . . and so full of fear at the same time. It's beautiful to . . . watch? . . . no, because I'm not just watching. I'm drawn in.

I read you because I'm going to feel. Thank you for writing.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At first I started picking it apart..I was like-What decisions that I make get you angry?......
Then I just let it ago and absorbed the meaning behind it...and it was lovely. It's true...you won't always agree with me or understand me..and that's okay. I don't always agree with my husband and best friends either...and that's what's beautiful and I thought anon's comment was beautiful...So..whoever you are, thank you for sharing and thank you for reading...and how right you are about the fearless...but so full of fear...how true!

1 comment:

Beautiful Mess said...

Gee i only get anons for advertisements for penis enlarging drugs...

just wanted to make you laugh (but it is true) and you don't have to publish if you think it will ruin the mood of your post ;)