Sunday, May 2, 2010

Whew...

I had one of those weeks. Glad you did..and glad it's over kind of weeks. The kind of week that just takes all of you. Like a raging river..You can feel the pressure all around, but you know to survive it..you just got go with the flow and fight to stay afloat. So many cool things are happening around here. With all growth of any kind- comes what? Let's say it all together..."opposition" or let's call it for what it is..."THE ENEMY". The moment you step out on faith, in faith and with faith...there is something that follows close behind. Yours kids get pneumonia, something creeps up in your marriage, something major breaks in your house, your car needs major repair, a mistake happens, you didn't get what you hoped for, the kids are misbehaving, etc..etc.... Yeah...I'm talking about crap and it happens. SO WHAT?! This week in spite of all the troubles and stresses...I was beyond blessed. In the midst of it all GOD triumphed! Did everything turn out how I hoped? NO! Did everything come together? YES. Did I respond in every situation correctly? NO. Is God's grace sufficient? YES. Am I ready to start again? BRING IT!

2 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

Praise God HIS mercies are new every morning. Or, like I need sometimes...every moment!

Michelle said...

I sent you an email.. but just in case this is a better way to reach you: feel free to use my post-- and let me know if you need anything else!