Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Nine Hundred Seventy Five

That's the amount that has been raised the last two $10 Fridays.
we only need $4025 more to reach our 5k goal by Mother's Day...
What do you think?
Should I give up now?
There is only 1 friday left...
Was I being too naive to think 5k could be raised in 3weeks?
Was it silly to think that with 450 BEMM Facebook fans...and the hundred or so people that visit this blog a day..that 5k would be easy?

Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there's love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.
-- Ella Fitzgerald

Last week Ginny sent me a link to a blogpost someone wrote after they read her blog post about Because Every Mother Matters....After reading Ginny's post(here) and Michelle's post (here)...it doesn't matter what the numbers look like...it doesn't matter if I reach my 5k goal by Mother's Day...
What does matter...is
I WILL NOT GIVE UP.
The money WILL be raised.
The clinic will be built.
BEMM will provide mother to mother sponsorships.
Lives will be saved.
I
MUST
NOT
QUIT

BECAUSE EVERY MOTHER MATTERS.

2 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

Praying for a miracle! Ifast58 baby!

You should send in prayer request to Brandi so we can have your organizations info to pray over/for.

PRAYING! Don't give up!!!!!

missy said...

trusting in a god-sized mother's day miracle.