Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The End is Near..

This might be it
it might be the end..

5475 straight days
or roughly
55,000 times
and
averaging
well over
$20,000

I'm talking about diapers!

Diezel has been our last hold-out.
We are 3 days into
the end of daytime diapers.

This is a good thing..
especially if you have been blessed enough to be around during one of Diezel's 3-7x a day blowouts.
Yet
I can't help but to feel a little sad.
that means all my babies are growing up.
----------------------------------------
and we are moving into a new era.
*SIGH*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oohhh, the mixed blessing of our babies growing up! It's tough!!! I don't miss the diapers but I do miss the babies!!

Beautiful Mess said...

sigh

Anonymous said...

Yay Diez!!!!!! Think about all the other places that diaper money will go :)