Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Half Finished Post...

It seems like I need to learn how to balance my life better. This is difficult for me. For one, I feel "balance" is overrated or overused as an excuse to not do something. I believe God is our "balance" and we have seasons in our lives when we need to readjust our focus and different areas will require more or less of us. I also believe in spiritual alignment and if you are aligned, then things should be in a natural "balance". The thing is...all the above is what I know to be true..Yet, I act differently..I chose the bottom of my spiritual alignment over the top. I fail at this everyday.

I ran out of time...serving up dinner for my family..would you finish this post for me? I know I'm not alone.

1 comment:

Beautiful Mess said...

I have too many unfinished posts myself...love you friend!