Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hmmmm...

Not sure what to think... and I hestitate sharing this strange request. I have had several people contact me this week to say they feel strongly lead to pray for me. All different people that have no connection and range from not really knowing me to super close friends, but they all sense a deep prompting. My first thought is-AWESOME! My next thought is...hmmm....do they know something I don't. Funny thing...I too sense something is either heading my way or I am in the middle of something and I don't even know it. Anyway, I want to thank the people who have left me messages and also ask for others to pray for me. In this same week, I have also had two people say they have had thoughts of me dying. I know..totally dramatic, right? I hope I am dying because that would be awesome!...If I'm dying spiritually...then I pray for a resurrection. I pray that I am made alive in Christ and my old self dies away...and if I'm dying physically...then I will be where my soul longs to be. So..not sure what's to come..but man...I'm ready. Ready for a change and trying not to be slightly wigged out in the process

4 comments:

amy smith said...

i think it is directly related to the loss of the grey hat.
duh.

Becky said...

Geez!!! I must call you! I haven't had any thoughts of you dying - just for the record!!

Miss Janet said...

"something is either heading my way..."

Yes, possibly BLESSINGS!!

"thoughts of me dying."

YOU need to die so HE can live. Die to self that is. If you are "dying" that could be a spiritual thing and something that we all need to do.

These are the things that came to my mind when I read your post.

Blessings be to you!

Janet

Beautiful Mess said...

Led to pray...but over the ministry...and for you for leadership, strengthening and direction... SO maybe wonderful things are on the horizons...

I wouldn't think too much into it...just be thankful that people are faithful to a faithful God...and pray!