Thursday, May 6, 2010

Do You Believe in Miracles?

Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense everything that comes from love is a miracle.

Marie Lloyd




This is it...the last Friday to meet our goal...Thank you so much to all of you. To say I am nervous is an understatement...We are $3500 from our goal of 5k by Mother's Day..and then to think even with 5k we are still 15K from our true goal..The truth is..I am glad it hasn't been easy and I am completely relying on God for a miracle. Because whether we succeed or fail...GOD wins! He is in control. Pray like it depends on God and work like it depends on us..Got it! So many wonderful things have happened the last few Fridays. A church in Florida is having BEMM speak via sdkype on Mother's Day to raise awareness for the moms in Africa. A group of women here in Columbia are surrounding me with their gifts and talents to help BEMM, a mom that read a post from a one of you, shared her miracle birthing story to bring awareness to BEMM....so many things happening. People and things that only God could put together. I am so proud to be a part of this and to know each and everyone of you.
LET's MAKE THIS LAST $10 FRIDAY COUNT! I pray each and everyone of you are encouraged, empowered and ready to spread the word tomorrow on your blog, facebook, twitter, at work...let people know....you are doing this...
BECAUSE EVERY MOTHER MATTERS

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I missed last Friday, so I just donated $20. I pray it goes well tomorrow. Can I put your button on my blog somehow?

Beautiful Mess said...

I too would like the button.

and donating! Thank you!

Love me!

Beautiful Mess said...

again I couldn't figure out where to put "BEMM in the notes section"...I used paypal. Make sure you get your money ;)