Friday, January 28, 2011

All Things Must Eventually Come to an End...

I realized something- I am not good at follow through unless I have a deadline. I started this raffle of a one of a kind FUNKY FISH design bracelet almost 3 weeks ago with a cut off of Feb 28th-the day we leave for Africa. To be completely honest...um..the raffle isn't going so well. I haven't completely figured out why. To enter all you need to do is donate any amount to the get, "BEMM'S butt to Africa" campaign. Even just $5.00 would be appreciated and enter you to win this freaking awesome bracelet! So, to hopefully inspire those of you who are like me and wait until the last moment to do things, I have decided to make it the last moment!
You have until Tuesday at 9pm to enter. We will announce the winner Wed. You can donate to the right of my blog.







2 comments:

Heather said...

I know that its not much, but like you said even 5 dollars helps... and thats all I felt like I could do!!! Good luck!

Andrea said...

Praying your butt gets there! :) lol