Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Daily Peppers


Onions
green peppers
or
red peppers
jalapenos peppers
or
Serrano peppers
coconut oil
(all organic and fresh)

Since I am giving up adding salt to my food, bottled hot sauce and jars of jalapenos.
I had to figure out a way to add that fire I love on my food.
So what do I eat this with?
everything!
I put this on brown rice.
I put it on my eggs.
I eat it just as it is.
I put it on homemade tortillas
on my chicken.
I LOVE IT!
Not to mention the amazing benefits

"Even before Peter Piper picked them, peppers provided a plethora of potential positives. The health benefits of peppers, both hot and sweet, is surprisingly long. They have been linked to metabolism, insulin levels, natural cold remedies, pain control, weight loss, and endorphins. Capsaicin is the active ingredient that gets the most recognition. Though it is only found in hot peppers, the sweet peppers share the other nutrients, such as vitamin A, vitamin C, beta-carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin."

Peppers are great for cardiovascular issues as well!

Try it
You might like it.

No comments: