The proverbs you read are Ethiopian. I want you to tell me your favorite one and why. It's that simple. I will randomly pick a winner out of a hat.
*Bonus*- If you can correctly pick out my favorite proverb and are the random winner, you may choose two items.
That's it. Have fun.
Tiny Rockstar Shirt
Contest ends Friday at 7pm
1. To one who does not know, a who garden is a forest.
2. When one is in love, a cliff becomes a meadow.
3. Evil enters like a needle and spreads like a oak tree.
4. Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors.
5. Restless feet may walk into a snake pit.
6. Snake at your feet a stick at your hand!
7. The witness of a rat is another rat.
8. He who learns, teaches.
9. Woman without man is like a field without seed.
10. Unless you call out, who will open the door?
11. When the heart overflows, it comes out through the mouth.
12. You cannot build a house for last year's summer.
13. When spider webs unite, they can tie up a lion.
14. The fool speaks, the wise man listens.
15. A cat may go to a monastery, but she still remains a cat.
16. A silly daughter teaches her mother how to bear children.
17. It is easy to become a monk in one's old age.
18. The fool is thirsty in the midst of water.
20. As the wound inflames the finger, so thought inflames the mind.