Sunday, October 19, 2008
Let the Weirdness Begin.
Thanks to Kim and Sharon I get to shock the readers of my blog with all my weirdness. I'm not sure you all will be able to handle it;)
For your enjoyment at my expense, I also am including my five weird things about me post from last year :
1. When I laugh I snort.
2. If I squeeze my belly it looks like a pound of ground beef.
3. I ran away and joined the circus (true)
4. My front tooth is removable (really freaky) I lost my original in some guy's head while stage diving at a concert.
5. I like the smell of skunks
Now on to the new more embarrassing list.
6. When I squeeze my belly now it looks like 2 pounds of ground beef.
7. Ummm, there's no other way to put this. So here it goes, I pass gas like a trucker.
8. I survived a Mexican jail.
9. I love jalapenos. I can eat a whole jar. My new favorite is sauteing fresh jalapeno with onions and eating that with my meals.
10. I have swam with otters at a zoo when it was closed.
11. I used to babysit monkeys.
12. I am scared to death of confrontation. I avoid it like the plague. It's so bad that even if my order at a restaurant is dead wrong, cold, or just plain nasty, I still won't say anything. Maybe the fear of having someone rub my steak under their armpit is stopping me.
Well there you have it. I hope you all still like me.
So I tag: Because I would like to see more posts on their blogs-They are majorly slacking
Laura G.- I need something from you- anything. Please
Candace; wait you're private. Well maybe you can at least share for my viewing pleasure.
Paula- I know there's nothing new on the adoption front, but...
Robin- Yes, you have an adorable toddler at home now, but what's new?
Jenny F. aka Sandra-She doesn't have a blog. Hint hint. At least email your weird things.
Laura from Stepping out of the Boat- Don't hold back girl. Remember I know how weird you really are.
Kelly from Squid. I know you are taking a break, but maybe you'll share some weird things:)