Tuesday, January 22, 2008

There You Are.

Do you like the new blog title? I was amazed that all of my ideas for a new title were already taken. I will get rid of my old one this week. If you can't find me don't worry, just google "clip of white girl doing a dance" and much to my extreme embarrassment my blog will come up.

I was going to try to sell my van this month it only seats 7, but my dear hubbyman got in an accident when he was home this weekend. He is okay, but my van needs about 3-4 thousand to repair it. Any suggestions for a new vehicle? I think our choices are kind of limited since we will be a family of 8!

10 comments:

Emily said...

We have the ford E500 12 passenger van and I love it :)

Ginny said...

Just changed the link on my blog, of which I guess I may be changing soon as well. Hmmmm.

Brandi said...

ok, I really googled it and you are right! ha ha!!!! right in between Jezebel.com and hot sexy girls. hmmmm?!

too funny! Yes, I loved the new title!

Brandi

Incognito said...

How did you do this? I would like to switch mine to and take out the family name!

Laura said...

Very nice Steff! I love your blogging with a purpose. Prayers are sent your way about the twins. Hope all is well.

Unknown said...

Hi,
I just started reading about a week ago. I have no idea where you live, but I know some missionaries here in Haiti from Minnesota that are trying desperately to sell their Suburban back home. Seats 9!
Leslie

junglemama said...

The 12 or 15 passenger vans are good. After a coupl eof months you get pretty good at driving the boats too!

Anonymous said...

hello--
made my way over from HollyAnn's blog. We too are awaiting the arrival of our twins--our little boy and little girl are coming from Sierra Leone--making our family jump from 6 to 8 as well.
Anyway, we replaced the bucket seats in our Yukon with a used bench seat so we now have 8 seat belts. IT was the cheapest way to go for now and we were not ready for the 12 passenger leap...

steffany said...

Jody- How awesome! How old are your twins. I can't wait to hear more.

Anonymous said...

I was a little scared to google white girl and dance for fear some pop up windows might come up, but wow, #2 on the results. That's pretty impressive you crasy lady!