Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Path...

I am beginning to think when everything is exploding around you....that is affirmation that you are on the right path. It seems these past few weeks that: If something was going to break, it did. If someone was going to get sick, they did. If feelings were going to get hurt, they were. If relationships were going to crack, they did.

I'm scheduled for an MRI, my dad's cousin died 2 days after he plunged 25 times into an icy river to raise money for charity, one of my kids is undergoing tests for an unknown illness, 3 kids are passing puke bowels, my kid is flunking, my friend is dying....

I feel covered in mud, thorns, thick brush,lost and stupid. The path is filled with bristles, twists, valleys, over my head waters, huge mountains and I don't see many people at all...


Matthew 7:13


"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

Yeah...pretty sure I'm on the right path.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Steffany, I wish I was close by to give you a hug.

Anonymous said...

me thinks you've entered into the path of many, of which so few return.

Emily said...

Yes, thats the path. Hugs :)