Thursday, September 23, 2010

I wish

I just spent most of my morning pouring out my heart via vlog(video blog) thinking it would be easier to share.....Argh...I have no idea where my mug ended up. Sometimes the written word or at least what I try to convey through my writing is somehow..misunderstood, muted, or just plain ignored. I attempted my 2nd vlog attempt...It was beautiful, profound and as uniquely messed up as me.... and unfortunately it ended up in cyberspace..so, I am left with only my keyboard, my frustration from failing at the vlog and my inadequacy to share my heart...

What am I suppose to say? Really?

How am I to share with you my true feelings?

I need you to hear this...I need you to listen to this...I need you to get this....And I need to do this with my limited vocabulary, bad writing skills....and somehow have your soul connect with what I am saying..

I wish I could just tell you to trust me. I wish I could tell you to come Nov. 1st with me to Ethiopia. I wish I could just let you know how important your are. I wish I could reach through my screen and let you know...you are important. I wish I could let you know..you are needed. I wish I could tell you to listen to the voice that is deep in your heart. I wish I could hold your hand and look into your eyes and tell you...YES, I am talking to you.....

I wish you knew....that you matter...and I NEED YOU.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I know you are talking to me. I wish i could go but alas I must remain married so my children have a mom in the house. I know my husband is not hip to the idea. Men....

Anonymous said...

I can't even express how much I would love to be on that trip - ever since you first mentioned it. Sadly, I can't figure out how to make it work. And, how do you know when it's a God thing or it's just a "you" thing.

-Beth

by the way, I still want to sew those head bands - we just found a place to live and moved in last week. Do you still need them made?

GulfCoastOilSpill said...

Awww what happened to 'the killing feilds' post? Loved that one. I should have commented. My front porch is the same expression of prey vs. preditor. Keep fighting!