Thanks again to Brandi, I have been tagged to share information about myself. I find that the more people know about me though, it tends to either intrigue them or freak them out. So here I go once again, opening myself up to the possibility of judgment in the name of a game, called; Tag-Name 15 things you're not afraid to admit.
Let me start by saying, "Even though I'm a pretty open person. I have a lot I could hide or be fearful of admitting, but then that would defeat all God's work in my life." Since 15 things is a lot, I'm going to divide them into 5 categories.
Category 1 ( feelings)
1. I'm often lonely. I have very few friends.
2. I love the feeling of being lost- like when I'm hiking or driving.
3. I feel very loved by my husband and kids.
Category 2 (Physical characteristics)
4. My butt is metamorphosing. It is no longer rounded, it now is more the shape of a flank steak. it stretches from my lower/mid back and ends at my upper thighs.
5. I now have a mustache that requires shaving.
6. I really am considering plastic surgery on my stomach. My muscles were ripped apart at age 22. The stretch marks go from my little girl parts all the way three inches above my navel. I have struggled with this for 14 years now. I'm tired of it looking like ground meat.
Category 3 (weird things)
7. I love to pick my toenails. I know, gross.
8. I dance all the time. Yes, the white girl does funky chicken at the disco dance.
9. I refuse to use my cell phone when I'm checking out of a store. I rarely use it in public.
Category 4 (past)
10. I started using drugs when I was 10. (obviously I quit)
11. I have been arrested more than once.
12. I used to get suspended from school because I refused to wear shoes.
13. I'm a lot stronger than I look and have great stamina.
14. I use to sell Amway-Love their skincare.
15. I set our bathroom on fire when I was 8.
I'm not going to tag anyone, I find most people don't like to play. It's so disappointing to tag someone and check their blog incessantly, only to find they never play. Even though I love to read what other people write. Oh well... So if you want to play. Leave me a comment so I can read yours.