Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Entourage

I laughed so hard when Adam told me this, I just gotta share.

Adam said one of the Stand-in's on the film, a sweet Russian man was so thankful to be a part of the film that he brought gifts to the set for Ken and Adam. Apparently, the man asked Adam if he drank. Those of you who know Adam; know he has never drank in his life. Anyway, Adam told him that he didn't. This didn't stop the man from wanting to bestow two bottles of imported Russian vodka to the both of them. Adam again graciously told the man, he really appreciated the gesture, but he doesn't drink. In response the man replied in a thick Russian accent, "no, it is okay, it's for your hotel room, you know for your entourage".

Entourage?
I'm still cracking up.


So now they have two bottles of vodka on their dresser for their "Entourage".

2 comments:

Linasolopoesie said...

STEFANY
GRAZIE DELLA VISITA
TI AUGURO UNA FELICE GIORNATA ...LINA

Incognito said...

I love reading your blog! Thanks for sharing...will you email me your number?