Sunday, December 14, 2008

New Blog

I created a new/second blog for the sole purpose of having a place to share my passions. Mainly for Africa, but hey, show me a need somewhere else and I'm there(at least on my knees). I realize that some people come here to my blog to check up on our family and how the kids are doing. Which is awesome! There are others who maybe visit looking for something different- a cause to rally around, a need that needs prayer, a mission that needs funding or just plain ideas on how to be proactive in doing something. I decided to separate my blogs in this manner. On this blog you will continue to read about our lives and our adventures. You'll get to see the dance, zits on my face, cute pictures of my kids, my thoughts on life, raising 6 kids and chasing after that quest to live happily ever after.
On my new blog you'll get to read about my organizations, candid reviews of agencies, ways to raise money, swap ideas about fundraising, causes that keep me awake at night, my victories and failures as I try to meet needs today! I will often have links to other sites, donate buttons and info. I will promise to do the best research I can to find trustworthy and credible causes and organizations to support. I welcome ideas and direction as I start this new endeavor. I hope it will be a resource for everyone. Due to the fact that we will be talking candidly about many things this blog will be private for a while. Please leave a comment on this blog or email me if you would like to have access to the new blog.

13 comments:

Incognito said...

I would like to see your new blog! You are such an amazing servant of God!

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have read some of your posts. I liked the same and would like to read more from you.

If you like short stories and paintings, then a short visit to my blogs would be an entertaining one.

Naval Langa

Christi said...

I would love to read what you have to say Steph! When are you coming back this way???

emily said...

I'm in for sure!

Lory Howlett said...

We would love to follow the new blog.

YoungNaNa said...

I would love to read your new blog. You are amazing person! Keep listening to God!
Deb (cpay57)

Svetlana said...

I would like to see your new blog :-)
Thanks
Sveta

jody said...

i, of course, want to be a part of the discussion on the other blog.
AND would of been so FUN to have you yesterday!
It could of been a whole girls sleep-over night as you would of most likely been iced in here.
Nonetheless, thanks for thinking of us. Thanks for joining us for Water. Much love.

Major Mom said...

Awesome idea girl. You know I will be a stalker of the new digs...

gail said...

Count me in too. Please.

gail

Unknown said...

i would like access of course! love your servants heart

Bergmama said...

Add me please :)

Valerie said...

add me too please