Sunday, December 14, 2008

Candid - Real Candid

For you my dear Wife to the Rockstar blogging friend:



The assignment:

Take a picture of yourself right NOW!

DON’T change your clothes, DON’T fix your hair… Just take a picture.

Post that picture with NO editing.

Post these instructions with your picture.







Well, you can't get anymore candid than that. I sure wish I wasn't so zoomed in though. Me in all my glory.


I think the meds are wreaking havoc on me. I am breaking out like a teenager. Wouldn't be so bad, except just found out last week that we are having a huge red carpet event here in our home town to premiere our movie. Any advice on how to clear up skin quickly?

The premiere is on Tuesday- If you live in Missouri, please come!!!!!! It's only on Tuesday. We are honored to have three great fighters that are in the movie come to Tuesday's event . Ernie Reyes Jr., Gray Maynard, and JermaineAndre .

The whole family will walk the Red carpet this time-Even Gedese and Christiana!!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww. Thanks for doing this with me.

I have heard Acai berries (supplements) clear up the skin quick.

Laura Lu said...

i heard that drinking lots of coffee and coke can help. and eating lots of sugar and lots of fries...

if those don't work...try some concealer

Incognito said...

I am so jealous! I wish we could be there to see the movie!!!

BTW...put a dab of deodorant on your zits and it dries them right up!

Paula said...

If you have the $$, go to the dermatologist and get a cortisone shot. I only recommend this if all cheap fixes have failed. And if it REALLY matters. But I think everyone thinks their zits look much worse than they really do. No one else notices them. (Can you tell I'm the mother of teenagers?)

Paula said...

I forgot to say have fun at the premier! Where is it at?

Paula said...

I forgot to say have fun at the premier! Where is it at? I would come if we still lived in Missouri... but alas, we don't. :(

Anonymous said...

I've heard that rubbing urine on pimples helps...I do not want to know how someone discovered that!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Is that a Paradigm hoodie I see?

Laura said...

Found out about the event yesterday. Wish we could be there to see everyone and kick off the dream that has become a reality! Big hugs to all and love all around!