Sunday, November 29, 2009

Boster Style Thanksgiving

Since I spend most of my time in bed now days, my sweet husband bought me a laptop. Now I can blog, facebook and work on the book in bed. All I need is Skype and then I'll be set up:) It's been over 5 weeks since I first got sick. I keep thinking I'll wake up feeling better. I'm off to the Dr. again tomorrow-It's been pretty rough the last few days. My family came here for Thanksgiving and took care of everything. It was a huge blessing. I finally crawled out of bed around 3:00 and joined everyone.



Adam and his dad


My dad, kid brother, Adam and his dad.
It was awesome listening to them jam.


Nadia and Owain our friends from Jamaica.
Do you remember me blogging about putting an ad on craigslist to find someone to help with the twins hair and how nervous I was? Yeah...that's them. They have become great friends. Their son Kwesi and Lukas are best buddies.




18 people in my dining room giving thanks and enjoying our feast.


5 comments:

Paula said...

I was thinking about you the last few days and wondering how you were feeling. I'm sorry to hear you're still not feeling well... :( I am glad you were surrounded by loved ones this Thanksgiving and hope you are up and around as soon as possible. Hugs.

Life in Fitzville said...

This is awesome, our Thanksgivings always include a jam session too!

Sean and Lisa said...

Oh sweetie, I am so sorry you are still sick. Maybe you need a new Dr?! Praying for you to be restored to total health in Jesus' name!

So happy you had family and friends filling your home and heart on Thanksgiving Day.
Big, big hugs!

Beautiful Mess said...

Hope you get good news at the doctor. Health issues can be so discouraging; but rejoice constantly! This is not your forever.

Looks like beautiful thanksgiving fun!

Praying for you! Jen

Anonymous said...

So that's the girl who did Xia's hair. The one from out of town?

Y'alls Thanksgiving was awesome! What a sweet mix of peeps. So that's the elusive Robin in the red shirt, huh? Did she cook? Wish we could have made the rounds to Forest Acres.