I just got off the phone with Stef. She called with bad news. None of the families received their visas today at the Embassy appointment. It is 11pm there...they have been waiting all day to see what was going to happen. There is some mass confusion going on right now. They are going to try to go again tomorrow to the Embassy. They will go first thing in the morning (midnight central time). Stef and Adam will be asked some direct questions at this appointment. Please pray for the spirit of God to give them the correct answers for the authorities. Steffany was ill while we were on the phone. She has migraine so she took something to try to help it. It was making her dizzy and she thought she was going to throw up, so we ended the call quickly. Adam was out speaking with the lawyer and facilitator. There has been a lot of finger pointing which adds to the confusion, so he was trying to speak with them in the strength of the Lord.
It is crucial and urgent that we pray!!! They need to get this approval so they can bring the babies home to get on the path of healing.
I know you have been but please pray for--
* God to move in the hearts of the Embassy officials tomorrow (tonight our time).
*Pray for all of the necessary documents to be there.
*Pray for the Lord to push out all of the confusion.
*Pray for the Holy Spirit to flood them with the right words to answer the official's questions
*Together let's claim victory in Jesus Christ over the battle they are engaged in for the lives of Diezel and Daizey.
*Satan is mightily at work so together let's ask Jesus Christ to bind him from attacking them any further. We know that Our God is more Powerful and Reigns Supreme over any dart of evil that can be thrown at them.
*For Steffany's health
*For the Peace of Our Lord and Savior to prevail over all of the confusion, darkness, and anxiety
*These families are growing weary so please pray for the Lord to encourage their hearts in a mighty way.
*Continue praying for the state of health the babies are in
The Lord has called each one of us reading their blog to be warriors in prayer for these children and families. Together let's stand in the gap! I do not remember the names of the two other families that also need approval, but God does. If they can get approval tomorrow they will fly home on their original flight.
Again I ask you to leave them your comment so that their hearts may be ministered to seeing how many people are standing with them in prayer.